Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: February 21, 2018 Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.procurechain.co.uk/ website (the “Service”) operated by Procurechain LTD. (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data through the business Procurechain LTD. We are committed to ensuring that we comply with the eight data protection principles, as listed below
- meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations
- ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully
- processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal requirements
- taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
- establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data
- ensuring that data subjects’ rights can be appropriately exercised
- providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
- ensuring that a nominated person is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues
- ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection
- providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data
- ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
- ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, is dealt with effectively and promptly
- regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation
Data protection principles
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
We may collect your personal information via our website, when you submit a contact or quote form. This information is used to process your enquiry. The following information may be collected:
- Business Name
Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Procurechain LTD. Procurechain LTD has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Procurechain Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.